Iron Mountain Senior QA Engineer in Bangalore, India
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
● Automate critical business workflows and collaborate with other QA engineers, to build together robust, efficient automated scripts on different testing levels (e.g Service, UI)
● Design, implementation, and execution of Quality Assurance methodology and testing standards within an agile environment.
● Analyze quality assurance metrics and track defects, defect counts and test results.
● Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
● Establish quality objectives, measuring performance against quality objectives and always enhance through continuous improvement.
● Pro actively work towards being QA advocate
Qualifications / Requirements:
● Solid experience with test automation
● 5+ Years of experience with automation / QA
● Strong understanding of quality assurance practices and testing techniques
● Strong Knowledge of system testing best practices and methodology
● Experience working in Agile Scrum development environments
● Experience with Selenium, Cucumber
● Experience with POM (page object model) automation framework
● Experience on building continuous integration pipelines (plugging automated scripts)
● Proficient with testing tools (e.g Azure, Gitlab)
● Must possess strong english skills (writing, reading, conversation)
● Good SQL Knowledge
● Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Category: Information Technology
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE