Iron Mountain Senior Software Engineer IDP in Bangalore, India
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
● Write effective, scalable code
3-5 Years experience
● Delivering ML software implemented in python/Java to production
If Java skilled - more of Integration engineers not ML engineers
● Test and debug programs
● Improve functionality of existing systems
● Assess and prioritize feature requests
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions ● Responsible for creating solutions for new and existing Insight customer implementations. ● Provide development insights and guidance to ML Engineering and Data Ontology teams. ● Work with various Insight and other Iron Mountain teams to implement complex solutions. ● Work with Insight core platform team on existing features and future roadmap items. ● Participate/Lead design and solution discussions with various Iron Mountain partner vendors. ● Stay current on various ML, AI and ECM practices/technologies.
● Analyzes and resolves issues; Escalates issues to senior management when required. ● Responsible for the timely and effective solutions of InSight implementations. ● Responsible for guiding the Insight technical implementation team on end-to-end solution. ● Responsible for identifying, resolving, and when necessary, escalating any issues that may be impeding the success of the project
● “Solidify” research-code into production ready code.
● Proficient in the following technologies/Languages
o Integration APIs (REST)
Category: Information Technology (IT)
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE