Iron Mountain Sr Software engineer - Integration in Bangalore, India
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Integration Engineer - The role requires the developer to take the working experimental code for delivery to production. Value add in terms of performance tuning, scalability, abstraction of storage, logging, dockerization and build setup. The role requires working with ML engineers to productionalize the code.
● Candidate with 2- 5 Years experience who can Write effective, scalable code
● Delivering ML software implemented in python/Java to production
If Java skilled - more of Integration engineers not ML engineers
● Test and debug programs
● Improve functionality of existing systems
● Assess and prioritize feature requests
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
● Responsible for creating solutions for new and existing Insight customer implementations.
● Provide development insights and guidance to ML Engineering and Data Ontology teams.
● Work with various Insight and other Iron Mountain teams to implement complex solutions.
● Work with Insight core platform team on existing features and future roadmap items.
● Participate/Lead design and solution discussions with various Iron Mountain partner vendors.
● Stay current on various ML, AI and ECM practices/technologies.
● Analyzes and resolves issues; Escalates issues to senior management when required.
● Responsible for the timely and effective solutions of InSight implementations.
● Responsible for guiding the Insight technical implementation team on end-to-end solution.
● Responsible for identifying, resolving, and when necessary, escalating any issues that may be impeding the success of the project
● “Solidify” research-code into production ready code.
● Proficient in the following technologies/Languages
o Integration APIs (REST)
● In depth understanding and hands on experience in Docker, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes and Kubeflow
● Knowledge of Python Libraries
● Good Experience in Scripting CI/CD pipelines
● Modern software development techniques - unit testing, refactoring, CI CD. ● High Level Understanding of Machine Learning and AI techniques.
● Work Experience with Cloud Technologies and Cognitive solutions - GCP Preferred. ● Understanding of Microservices architecture and service-oriented architectures. ● Strong technical background and understanding of enterprise solutions including networking, storage, hardware, and software layers.
● Ability to multitask and prioritize issues in a complex environment.
● Ability to participate and contribute in discussions related to ML/AI, ECM, BPM with various industry leading vendors.
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Master’s Degree
Category: Information Technology (IT)
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE