Iron Mountain Solution Architect - Machine Learning in Northampton, United Kingdom
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
InSight is cutting-edge AI enablement platform that applies industry leading ML tools, including custom models, to classify and extract entities from unstructured content (Document Images, Audio and Video files, other data files and sources).
We currently have an opportunity for a Solution Architect to assume responsibility or providing end-to-end solutions for new and existing customer implementations into Insight.
If successful you will work closely with multiple internal Iron Mountain teams to develop detailed tech driven implementation solutions, create/enhance tools for improving efficiency and performance. As part of this your tasks will include:
● Responsible for creating solutions for new and existing Insight customer implementations.
● Provide support to the Insight L3 Engineers during the warranty period of a customer implementation.
● Provide end-to-end architecture/solution guidance to ML Engineering and Data Ontology teams.
● Work with various Insight and other Iron Mountain teams to implement complex solutions.
● Work with Insight core platform team on existing features and future roadmap items.
● Participate/Lead design and solution discussions with various Iron Mountain partner vendors.
● Stay current on various ML, AI and ECM practices/technologies.
To be considered you will possess the following attributes:
● Strong technical background and understanding of enterprise solutions including networking, storage, hardware, and software layers.
● Deep understanding of Machine Learning and AI techniques.
● Deep understanding of Cloud Technologies and solutions - GCP Preferred.
● Good understanding of Electronic Content Management Systems and Business Process Management Systems.
● Proficient in 5 or more of the following technologies/Languages
o REST APIs
● Proven internal/external written and verbal communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
● Ability to multitask and prioritize issues in a complex environment.
● Ability to participate and contribute in discussions related to ML/AI, ECM, BPM with various industry leading vendors.
In return Iron Mountain offers a competitive remuneration and the prospects associated with a Global superbrand.
Category: Information Technology (IT)
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE